Homeworld Deserts of Kharak+3.DLCs+OST-GOG
Author: Cherry.Baby on 14-11-2017, 11:58, Views: 76
Homeworld Deserts of Kharak+3.DLCs+OST-GOG (PC/ENG/2017)
English | PC | 2017 | 5.51 GBGenre: Strategy | Real-time | Sci-fi
A ground-based RTS prequel to the classic Homeworld games. Assemble your fleet and lead them
to victory on the shifting sands of Kharak in this compelling strategy game. Crafted by Blackbird
Interactive, a studio founded by veterans of Homeworld and Company of Heroes, Homeworld: Deserts of
Kharak takes players to the deserts of Kharak where danger lurks over every dune.
EXPERIENCE AN ORIGIN STORY
In Deserts of Kharak’s campaign, an anomaly is discovered deep in the southern desert. An expedition is
sent, but the story is not that simple. Discover the story of Rachel S'jet as she leads her people on a quest
to find their destiny in an exciting campaign.
HEAVY DUTY HARDWARE
Take control of fleets of land and air vehicles – from nimble light attack vehicles to massive heavyweight
cruisers – built to conquer the desert.
Fight your way across massive dune seas, deep craters, and hostile canyons in sprawling maps – all in
unprecedented fidelity and scale.
Position your fleet to take advantage of the high ground or create ambushes across dune lines in terrestrial
combat. Attack your enemies’ resource operations, or assault their military head-on.
Meaningful choices in resource management, fleet composition, and technology research directly impact
your chances of survival.
Compete online solo or with friends in a variety of game modes, including ranked play, to rise through the
ranks and become the most powerful Fleet Captain on Kharak.
Before you can find your Homeworld, you must first unlock the secrets of the desert.
The official soundtrack of Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak by Paul Ruskay! Includes over 100
tracks from Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak and 15 bonus tracks all in .MP3 and FLAC format.
About About This companion application to Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak features detailed backstory and
lore to the Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak Operation Khadiim, the expedition to the Jaraci Object. Learn
more about the people, military equipment and the planet of Kharak.
• Geographical and environmental overview of Kharak.
• Historical briefing on the kiithid (clans) of Kharak.
• Details of past and present military operations.
• Biographies of mission personnel.
• Interactive 3D Vehicle Manifest for Coalition and Gaalsien Forces.
• 3D Interactive Planetary Map.
• Personal Journals of Chief Science Officer Rachel S’jet
Bonus Section: Exclusive ‘Making-of’ Content
• Evolution of Blackbird Interactive: From Garage to Hangar
• Evolution of a World: From Hardware to Homeworld
• Game Design Pillars: Including voice commentary from the Lead Game Designer
• Filming the NIS’s and Building the Animatics
• Concept and Storyboard Galleries
About Kiith Soban are a highly respected force within the Northern Coalition. Although their tactical
prowess is renowned, it is their ability to leverage advanced military technologies to deliver devastating
long-range attacks, disrupt enemy movements, and manipulate the battlefield that has made them one of
the most effective fleets to enter the battlefield in years.
This fleet pack will add the new playable fleet, Kiith Soban, to multiplayer and skirmish modes in
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. The Soban Fleet includes a new CARRIER, RAILGUN, BASERUNNER and
• New Soban Carrier Captain Voice
• New Soban voice processing
• Unique Soban Textures for all units in the fleet
• Microwave Emitter - a new top tier weapon that will deploy deadly microwave radiation to a targeted
area, damaging any enemy units while they’re in the AOE field.
• Armed Logistics Modules - Soban armed logistics modules have a short-range defense system that
slows and damages nearby enemies. Additionally, the Soban Carrier can redirect power to increase
launch distance, rate-of-fire, and damage capability of these modules.
• Defensive Railguns - The Soban Carrier does not use smaller calibre point-defense cannons. Instead,
they have railguns for defense.
• Multi-Phase Railgun Turrets - Soban Battlecruisers have been outfitted with dual railgun turrets in place
of standard cannons.
• Targeting Jammer - A new ability that allows Soban baserunners to disable weapons in a target area.
• Mark Target Ability - Soban Railguns can paint a target within range, helping friendly units to do more
damage while the mark is active.
About Known as the harbingers of death, the Khaaneph are a mysterious, nomadic people dwelling in
the deep Southern Desert. Through intercepted transmissions, we know they are greatly feared by our
most tenacious enemy, the Gaalsien. Our own reconnaissance confirms their mastery of the battlefield.
Modifying scavenged and captured Gaalsien technology to deadly effect, both their technology and
tactics are offensive-based. The Khaaneph often attack in waves and can swiftly disrupt resource
operations, flank enemy forces, launch explosive drones, and bombard their prey with a hail of missiles.
This fleet pack will add the new playable fleet, Kiith Khaaneph, to multiplayer and skirmish modes in
Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak. The Khaaneph Fleet includes a new CARRIER, SIEGE CRUISER,
BASERUNNER, PRODUCTION CRUISER and new unit BLAST DRONE.
• New Khaaneph Carrier Captain Voice
• New Khaaneph voice processing
• Unique Khaaneph Textures for all units in the fleet
• Unique Khaaneph visual FX on units
• Missile System - The Khaaneph Carrier can shunt power to increase the ammunition and reload speed
of its targeted missile weapon. Missiles provide excellent early-game defense and late-game offense.
• Mobility Support - A new shunting system that allows Carriers and Production Cruisers to speed up
Khaaneph Siege Cruiser:
• An armored cruiser equipped with powerful direct-fire missiles and a wide-area barrage weapon.
• Blast Drones - Khaaneph Baserunners can deploy a limited number of Blast Drones, fast unmanned
skimmers that rush towards enemies and detonate a powerful explosive.
• Smoke Wall - Khaaneph Baserunners can deploy a series of smoke grenades in their wake, allowing a
mobile baserunner to create a wall of sight-blocking smoke.
Khaaneph Production Cruiser:
• Mobility Support - Using the Carrier's Mobility Support system, the production cruiser can boost the
speed of nearby allied units.
Minimum system requirements:
Windows: 7 / 8 / 10
Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 (3.1 GHz) / AMD A10 5800k (3.8 GHz)
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GT 440 (1024 MB) / Radeon HD 4890 (1024 MB)
Hard drive space: 8 GB
Recommended system requirements:
Windows: 7 / 8 /10 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i7-950 (3.0 GHz) / AMD FX-4300 (3.8 GHz)
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: GeForce GTX 770 (2048 MB) / Radeon HD 7770 (1024 MB)
Hard drive space: 12 GB
(All below links are interchangable. No password)Buy Premium To Support Me & Get Resumable Support & Max Speed